The first Friday of November each year is declared as a National Homeschool Day of Prayer by the National Alliance of Christian Home Education Leadership. Join us in praying Friday, November 6, 2020.
We will share hourly prayer prompts on the Homeschool Freedom Facebook page starting at 10:00 AM EST. Prayer prompt graphics will be posted on this page closer to the event as well. Be sure to like and follow the Facebook page to get all of the notifications. Invite your friends and family to pray as well!
Friday, November 6, 2020
Please join us and other homeschoolers around the globe as we:
- Give thanks for the freedom we have to homeschool our children,
- Pray for homeschooling families in your own nation and around the globe,
- Pray for upcoming elections and the impact they may have on homeschooling,
- Pray for your state’s homeschool organization and its leaders.
- Pray for your elected officials to recognize that the education of children is the responsibility of the parents, not that of the nation,
- Pray for your own family—your homeschooling journey and the Lord’s guidance as you take that journey, your relationships with one another, your own children and their futures, as well as seeking ways your family can minister to others,
- Rejoice in God’s mercy and His faithfulness in all things.
Take a picture of yourself, your kids, or your family holding the “I Prayed” or “We Prayed” sign you can download and print from this page (see below). We’ve even created a version your kids can color before you take their picture holding their “I Prayed” or “We Prayed” sign!
Post the photo to your Facebook and/or Instagram pages to share the love.
Use the hashtag